Welcome to Art by Ysten
My name is Ying-sin Tsui and my initials are Y.S.T. In Swedish “The YST” is spelled “Ysten.
I was born 1989 in Malmö, Sweden and am living there now.
My parents are from Hong Kong and I can therefore speak and understand Cantonese but I express myself best in Swedish because I was born and brought up in Sweden. I have lived here all my life except for ten months (2010/2011) when I lived in Kunming, a city in Yunnan Province. There I studied Chinese, Chinese Culture and volunteered at TCG Nordica Culture center.
All artworks on my website are for sale. If you are interested, please contact me.
- “Design & entrepreneurship” at Einar Hansen upper secondary school in Malmö, Sweden
- Art course “Skiss & Ritteknik” (Sketching & drawing) at Malmö högskolan/College, in Malmö, Sweden
- Chinese culture studies and volunteering at TCG Nordica culture centre in Kunming, Yunnan, China
- “Light Installation”, art course at Malmö Högskolan/College, in Malmö, Sweden
- Art studies at Mullsjö Folk high school, in Mullsjö (close to Jönköping), Sweden
- “Recycle Design” at Eskilstuna folk high school, in Eskilstuna, Sweden
- Sustainable Design at Linnaeus University in Växjö
- Craft, Handicraft and Design at Linköping University in Linköping
- Eventcoordinator at Yrkeshögskolan in Landskrona